Civil design documentation & construction supervision.
Onshore Tug infrastructure
Anderson Point, Port Hedland WA
Peritas were engaged by FMG to undertake the civil engineering design and documentation for the proposed onshore facilities at Anderson Point, Port Hedland. This entailed the provision of a tug fleet, associated marine and onshore support facilities including a new fuel farm, dome shelter workshop, office, ablution facilities, and emergency vehicle slab.
- Review of existing unsealed hardstand and determine the adequacy of hardstand for a B-triple road train fuel delivery vehicle.
- Predicting pavement failure mode based on existing hardstand material.
- Assessing existing concrete slab adequacy to be re-used for slab (workshop) and foundation for 200kl self bunded fuel tank.
- Undertake earthworks grading suitable for a triple road train.
- Undertake vehicle movement assessment to ensure accessibility by triple road train.
- Undertake surface runoff drainage design
- Complete detention basin design to manage off-site sediment transfer
- Complete safety in design assessment, including pedestrian stability safety and vehicle stability.
- Scour protection of embankment.